TOYO CAPSULE Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "our company") may acquire, utilize, and manage information about an individual which can identify the specific individual or will allow easy reference to other information and, thereby, enable the identification of the specific individual (hereinafter referred to as ”personal information”. Other terms in this text shall follow ”Act on the Protection of Personal Information”). On this occasion, our company shall comply with such laws and regulations as the “Act on the Protection of Personal Information (hereinafter, ”privacy act”) and protect personal information as well as promote the following while respecting the individual:
Our company shall:
1. Comply with such laws as the privacy act.
2. Appoint a personal information control manager to protect, operate, and strictly manage personal information.
3. In addition, appoint a personal information audit manager to conduct an audit concerning personal information protection as well as improve in-house systems and operation.
4. Make and enter into confidentiality and personal information agreements with the trustee to prohibit the trustee from utilizing data other than for the above purposes, ensure the trustee takes measures for security control, and exercise supervision over the trustee, when our company provides personal data to the trustee of the business within the scope of the purpose of utilization.
5. Prescribe in-house regulation regarding personal information, make the concept of personal information protection known to our employees, and conduct educational training.
6. Always be conscious of administrative risks including illegal access, leakage, loss, or damage of personal information which our company retains, and take measures to ensure personnel and material security control.
7. Continue to improve in-house regulation and operations regarding personal information protection according to act amendments, changes in social conditions, results of audits, and others.
Specification, notice, and public announcement of the purpose of utilization
Our company may acquire personal information through the use of services, inquiry, questionnaires, and others by customers. Our company shall utilize the name, address, phone number, and other acquired personal information for the following purposes. Our company shall not utilize the above information for purposes other than the following.
Our company shall collect the following information automatically on the accessing of each page for analyses of the access log on the website. However, this information shall not be utilized for purposes other than this:
• Time of access
• IP address
• Host name
• Browser name
• Display resolution
• Operation system name which you use
• Original link
• Words and phrases for a search when you use a search engine to visit our website.
Restriction of provision to a third party
Our company shall not sell personal information which was acquired due to customer’s utilization of our website or services, or disclose it to a third party without the prior consent of the customer. However, the following allow the disclosing of personal information on customers even without the prior consent of the customer:
• Cases in which our company is asked to disclose based on the laws and regulations by such a public organization as public agencies
• Cases in which our company determines that such a disclosure is necessary to protect ourselves and other customers, as well as the rights, interests, reputation, and trust of a third party
• Cases in which the disclosure is necessary to protect the life, body, and property of any person and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person concerned
Ensuring the accuracy of data contents
Our company shall maintain personal data that is accurate and up to date within the scope necessary for the achievement of the purpose of its utilization.
Public announcement, disclosure, correction, and discontinuation of utilization, etc.
Regarding the disclosure of a customer’s personal data, our company shall disclose only data on a person concerned based on the request of the actual person (after confirming that the applicant is the person).
Regarding personal data on a customer, our company shall take such measures as the correction or discontinuation of the utilization of personal data according to the request of the actual person concerned. On performing the above, our company shall take measures including the correction, addition, deletion, or discontinuation of utilization of information concerning contents differing from the actual facts within a reasonable time and scope, after confirming that the applicant is the actual person.
5) Processing of complaints
Our company shall sincerely, appropriately, and promptly process complaints regarding the handling of personal information, and others.